Friday, May 2, 2008

dawning of a new era


Ok, So Today I am starting the new blog for me and my growing family! Mike and I have been married for about a year and a half and I am 8 1/2 months pregnant with our first little boy Jace. We are so excited to have him come into our lives and cannot wait for all the fun to begin. I am currently working at an insurance brokerage in town and have 2 weeks left. Unfortunately I have successfully trained everybody to replace me that I am now Master and Commander of.... The SHREDDER. That's right I pretty much shred paper for 4 hours a day, then I get to go home. Mike works for an Electrical Supply Company in Rancho Cordova ( just east of Sacramento).
Right now we are working on finishing the nursery and Mike is in the process of building me a cradle. I am so excited, he came up with the design and has done an amazing job! So for now we are counting down the days till the baby is here. Mike is getting prepared, he purchase an OB kit from a medical supply Store today... "just in case he has to deliver" he will have it handy, I told him that his only job is to drive faster to get me to the place that has the drugs!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tasha it was fun hearing how you are all doing! I can't believe you only have 2 weeks left! Are you nervous? I hope he has your big beautiful eyes:)Kristianne