Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween '10




What a great halloween !!!!  Michael and I spent the morning carving pumpkins then we got him dressed/wrapped.  Then came the hard part... Getting Jace into his costume!  Not a difficult costume to put on, but my boy has a very specific opinion on everything and he did NOT want to wear it.  He started to scream "No, No, All Done!!! All Done!!! oFFF"   Pulling and tugging.  But I have faith!   I know if I get someone telling him it looks good and he feels good in it, we Might be golden!    Then we start trick or treating and he is scared to death of the neighbors.  Fortunately once Mike joined us Jace had all the confidence in the world.  He mastered the technique of holding up his bucket and saying "tweat" and the "elcome" is what he says for thank you. So cute.   I gave up and headed home,  Two hours later, Mike and Jace come running up the street happy as can be!!!

No comments: